Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peanut butter jelly time!

The above has been selected and bought as one of my photo shoot outfits.  I walked past Spencer's and saw a big sign for these bikini's 25% off and a light bulb immediately turned on in my head!  I invisioned this as being a FANTASTIC idea with my over the knee boots.  I then wandered over to Deb with the intention of buying hot pink heels exactly like the ones pictures above but when I couldn't squeeze my foot into a 7.5 and the girls that worked there told me that was their last pair I had another vision ::pictured above::

Yesterday my day started off with 11 hours of sleep, I felt refreshed, and lean, FINALLY.  It's amazing what clean/healthy eating can do!  I had to visit the local grovery store to purchase some green peppers, bulk almonds [way cheaper than buying the 100 calorie portions-I can do this! I c an buy them without eating them] and some Tupperware for the almonds.  I realized that if I portion them out as soon as I can I am WAY LESS likely to eat them because then I get mad there isn't enough.  As I was walking out of the store, sun is shining, birds are chirping, no jacket necessary on that Buffalo spring day I thought to myself "this is the way I want to feel all the time"  I felt healthy, and not worried about anything, when I thought back to when I was stuffing my face three days ago, I didn't like that girl, that self conscious, unconfident person.  That is not me, I even said to myself out loud "if you were 20 pounds heavier, would you be happy?"  The answer was HELL NO.  Being fit and healthy and working out will ALWAYS be a passion of mine, how could it not?  My dream is to become a fitness model people!  So on my merry way I went to my internswhip interview.  As I was driving there I thought to myself, wow,I was totally supposed to print paper work, I started to have a mini panic attack but then Mimi came into my head and said BREATHE! Honestly, all of these fit groups and this support from my facebook friends and my new boyfriend, Andrew <3, I have never felt so happy with where I am and I have never been so positive in my life.  You know what too?  It works, the more positive you are the better your life WILL go, being negative only brings on more negativity, so I told myself to remain calm and that I would figure something out.  I called my dad whom works at the school I was inbterviewing at and he told me to go to his office.  Keep in mind I have NEVER been on this campus, and after I parked and walked to the building I had no clue where I was.  I went in the wrong door, tried going up to the third floor via stairs and once I got there the door had a sign that said closed for reconstruction; FUCK. I scurried back to the main floor, stopped and asked this kid whom was sitting at a computer if he could print something, no printer, FUCK.  Time is ticking and I have no friggin clue what to do, I go down to the basement and the first lady I see at her desk I ask if I can print something bc I am from another school, I have an interview and I need paperwork.  She let me do it and in the end I didn't even need the damn paperwork.  Sunny side up though?  After all of this I was still 2 minutes early, hopefully impressed her enough to make an impression and I find out next week.  When I left it was time to eat and so this was me in the parking lot of the University...

Yup, in my trunk, weighing some green peppers, you know, no big deal #motivated

After that I FINALLY got to hit the weights and it felt soooooo good!!!!!! My home, is my gym =]

Today is going to be a long ass day.  I am getting supervised by my field educator at 730, immediately to my internship after until 315, then work right after that until midnight!  It's all good though, I can handle this!  I will handle this!!! Feelin good!

No comments:

Post a Comment